Friday, May 22, 2009

Remember when....

Last night after work I went to Junior's house. We walked around his neighborhood talking about his childhood past. We talked for 2 hours and walked around his block 3 times exchanging stories with each other. But both of us had the same favorite memory.

Remember when we went to barber's point? We layed on the sand under the stars naming a star after each other. Then we went walking along the shore. You say you wanted to hold my hand, but I don't believe you! Then I thought I saw a ghost so we walked back to the car. And when we walked back to the car, there were cops. We got busted for soliciting. The cop took down your name and ssn. Then he called me your girlfriend and took down my information. He thought I was 5 feet 7 inches O_O I ended up losing my cell phone and the cops helped us look for it. Haha.

Remember the next night we went to watch "Friday the 13th" on a wednesday. lol. We got a discount for being high school students. Before the movie even started I was already closing my eyes. You kept moving my hands away from my eyes, eventually lacing your finger inbetween mine. Before I knew it, I was in your arms and the movie wasn't so scary anymore. On our way to walmart we were singing in the car. You almost drifted off the road and I screamed, "pay attention!" With your smooth words you said back, "I can't when you're in the car."

The next day you told me you liked me and I admitted the same thing. Though drama erupted due to our feelings for each other, we didn't care. That night we went to geiger and layed under the stars once more. I was happy, you don't even know. Every night that we hung out that week, I came home with a huge smile on my face. Who would have known we'd be more than just friends.

Yeah, that was our favorite memory. There are many more like being your partner at Vicky's debut, plan job and sleeping during black friday, calling you when I was not myself that one night (lol), being in ms. wu's class, and many more. But that was when we were just friends. The moment we passed that best friend line was the climax of my memories. And oh man, each time I think back to it I can't help but smile.

Final Thought: I may have deleted my myspace and my twitter, but my memories will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment